Frequently Asked Questions
Our dedicated finance team provides the highest level of customer service and satisfaction with every transaction. We have compiled a list of commonly asked questions and the corresponding answers to promptly get you the information you need.
- Payments can be remitted over the phone, via mail, or on our website. Click here for more information on payment options.
- Checks – physical or electronic (electronic processing fee of $1.25 assessed by third party processor).
- All major credit cards (with a third party processing fee of approximately 3% of the transaction amount).
- Automatic recurring electronic debit (no fee), click HERE for our ACH form.
- Simply click here to be routed to the proper page.
- If you are logging into your account for the first time, the username and password can be found on your loan Notice of Acceptance. If assistance is needed, please contact our service team at 678.578.6600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset by following the “Forgot My Password” prompts from the Insured Online Services page of our website (an email address must exist on your IPC account to utilize this function; contact us to add if needed).
- Yes, when a payment is made to bring the account Current, Reinstatement will be requested. The agent can confirm if the company accepted our Reinstatement Request.
- Your insurance agent can confirm status of coverage. IPC is the finance company and does not have access to information regarding the policy status.
- A refund will be issued from the finance company if the return premium from the insurance company is applied and overpays the loan balance.
- Email an access request to email@example.com or call us at 678.578.6600.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 678.578.6600.
- Absolutely, we’re happy to finance non-Jencap policies.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 678.578.6600; we’ll make every effort to accommodate each request.
- Down payments to be directed from the agency to the market.
- IPC can process electronically as needed, over the phone or online – contact us for details.